Friday, August 08, 2003

Romantic Comedies



Well I've done nothing today, in fact it's 10:20 and I'm home already. So lets recap the day, I woke up at 10, played phone tag with everyone til 12. Had to drive my aunt to Camelback for lawyer. went to Red Lobster on my aunt. Got home at 3, took a nap til 5. Tried to call up Adam but he was taking a nap. Everyone else was at work though. Then I went to the mall to look for shoe cleaner and shoe strings. Only found shoe strings.....Then some guy in the parking lot cuts me off so when we turn left onto Bell I cut him off but then he decides to follow me and tailgate me all the way til 67th. I then see Paul cuz it's such a small world after all. I hang out at home and it looks like Frank's gonna sit on his ass tonite, Adam's got work at 6 in the morning, Jason is hanging out with Steph...ahhh so cute :)........So tonite I'm gonna go to hollywood and try to rent two movies....one being Blast from the past which I watched part of in Cali and it seemed pretty good, and the other movie being Boys and Girls....it looks like it has potential....boy I like my romantic comedies, I just don't look like I do......

Random Things.....

Edgefest....one day Tawni's not going, the next day she's not.....one day Emily's not going, the next day she is, one day Steph isn't going, the day she is.....it's all too confusing......

I haven't gone to the mall by myself in a long time. I only went cuz I had a purpose but I was in then out.... it was kinda funny though cuz they had little "gangs" hang out trying to look all hardcore and shit, then the girls, for some reason they looked very busty tonite which isn't a bad thing. Too bad they either looked like sluts or pop princesses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home