Friday, August 08, 2003

No Idea For A Title


Currently Feeling - Good

Ok so yesterday was a pretty normal day for me. Jason called up and we talked for a little bit, then he told me to go to Frank's house. So I took a shower and we headed over there. We kicked it for a while, but then Frank had to go pick up his truck, so we dropped him off then headed over to Jason's cuz he had to stay and watch his brother. He watched Bringing Down the house til Frank got there then we went out to eat dinner. We ate at Japan express then went back. Steph got off work and invited us to see Tomb Raider again. Jason really wanted to go but I don't know why...........anyways we couldn't cuz no one could watch his bro, we were about to bring his bro but at the last minute he decided against it. So we went back and kicked it til about 11 then we went home. I chilled outside my house for a bit, then got online and chatted with Tawni for a little. She then called up and we talked for a bit. heh I got angry at her cuz she called herself ugly, and we also took a stroll down memory lane about our first serious girlfriend/boyfriend........anyways we made another bet but according to the rules I can't tell anyone the bet. Anyways her fone messed up so I just watched some tv then went to sleep. The plan for 2day is Tempe for my aunt's lawyer, then SWAT if I get back in time. Then tonite I doubt I'll do anything unless someone makes plans cuz everyone is working on a Fri.......

Random Things....

Yeah Jason and me got into a mini argument over Edgefest....lol it was funny cuz it ended with both of us saying "you know where my loyalty lies".......

Tawni's not going to edgefest which realy sux

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home