Wednesday, August 13, 2003

A Time Of Change


Song Of The Day - Vanessa Williams and Brian Mcknight - When I fall in Love
Currently Feeling - Bothered Somewhat
This Day in History - The last day that I hung out with Ian, Bobby, Ryan, Braiden, Nick. Yup I went to Denny's with all of them before I stopped really hanging out with them. It was the last day before school started and Ian wanted to hang out one last time before school started. Then later on that nite I hung out with Frank and Adam.....I guess that was the transition....

Well today was a normal day.....I'm still saying what's up to people i haven't seen in a while. Yeah well I guess my worst class this semester is going to be Journalism because I have absolutely no one to talk to. I guess it'll work in my favor cuz I did my work early and then for the rest of the period I used it to stare blankly into the wall and to think...the funny thing is it's the room where Robotics was held so it brought back some lovely memories....College Prep is going to be my big ass talkative class....I mean there is no avoiding, I have Tawni to talk to, Adam and Frank, Adrian, Joel, I'm even gonna try to talk to Leah again (we used to talk back in the global humanities days)...I've also decided to ease my guilty conscience that I'm gonna start talking to Jenn. Yeah I feel bad cuz I've been avoiding her for the longest time cuz I feel guilty.. Anyways I'm sharing my locker with Frank so that he doesn't have to use the bottom locker anymore. Anyways Photo was pretty alright....The only people i really talk to on a constant basis is Yvonne and Damian. Yvonne is really cool, she cut my paper for me cuz I kept screwing up, and Damian and me just talk. For lunch we stayed in and ate mexican food, Steph saved me from a bee that was going to sneak attack me so that's for saving my life....For lunch tomorrow were going to go over to Adam's then on Fri my house, then Mon Jason's....Then my final class Calc...I guess it won't be as bad as I first thought it to be. Too bad half my class I find annoying...Jason agrees with me, in particular Carmen Wilcox....heh I think Tawni should remember her and the stories of Carmen while Tawni was sick and left me alone in Bio.....Anyways after school I talked to Danielle and Mel who I haven't seen all summer long. They are the coolest, yup hopefully I do something with them and the rest of the "study group"...Anyways I talked to Tara while waiting for Barbie to come then I dropped Barbie off at home and went to the library to rent "Love in the Time Of Cholera"...my sis said I liked it and after reading the synopsis I'm actually looking forward to reading it.......Anyways I just have calc to do so I have free time today...

Random Things....

Adam has been saying that I've been fucked up lately cuz of the way I've been semi avoiding Ian. I dunno maybe I am but it's just that when I talk to him I just have this feeling that I don't want to anymore.....none the less the question remains of whether or not I'm being fucked up?

Hmmm I've had a lot to think about lately but when I've tried to separate everything, I can't seemed to target one specific thought.....it's confusing, and it's bothering me like no other.....

I'm still interested about the girl at the church....I don't know what it is exactly about her I mean I haven't even seen her face but I feel somewhat compelled to find out more about her. So the tentative plan is for on Sun I'll go to church and find out if she looks older or younger...then from there I may try to start a conversation after church or before....the thing is I'm not giving this a plan nor am I telling anyone because I dont' want to feel obligated or forced...so yeah

oops I forgot to remind my mom once again to follow up with my dr.'s appointment....o clumsy me :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home