Sunday, August 10, 2003

The Girl At Church


Currently Feeling - Good

Well I watched Boys and Girls and it had some good movies but overall it was a waste of a Sat nite. This morning I woke up at 9 and went to Church at 10. There was this girl sitting in the front row and she looked so cute, hmmm I guess I could use the word elegant. I was entraced for most of church. I didn't even noticed I was sitting behind Regina (the other hot girl in my RE Class).....I didn't see her face though so it was really hard to tell if she was older or younger....oh well next week I'm gonna sit there and see if I can't get a conversation started.....anyways afterwards I resumed my search for Shoe Magik cleaner. I tried to go to Arrowhead but to no avail. I then hung out with Tawni at Cousins for a while, but things started to get busy so I decided it was best if I left. I hung out at home for a bit, then went to Ed's house to fix his comp. He paid me $25 and then I picked up everyone for Metro.....Damn I couldn't find the shoe cleaner.....so now I kick it at home........

Random Things....

With School tomorrow I've been thrown into overthinking mood because I don't know how this year will unveil itself and what changes could happens and what stays the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home