Friday, August 15, 2003

Nice Weather


Song Of The Day - Daniel Bedingfield - If Your Not The One
Currently Feeling - Bothered
This Day In History - Today Last Year was a very important date, my councilor told me that I couldn't drop HCT so I ended up staying. Also I made my first mention of Tawni although I refered to her as my best friends' ex-girlfriend. My exact phrase was "I sit behind my friends ex-girlfriend and she's always trying to flirt. She's alright but I wouldn't go out with her."

Well today was a good day for all, really it was, I have run into a bunch of peeps today that mentioned that today was a good day. As I mentioned early I'm in a very singy mood so this morning I was listening and trying (keyword) to sing "if your not the one". Anyways it was raining pretty hard last nite so the place where i normally parked was now a lake. So anyways Journalism, I was still a loner but at least the lesson was somewhat interesting. College Prep we had an assembly about the rules. We then took a quiz and I did pretty well. We have to write a ballad for monday. I have three ideas, one would write a new ballad, two use one of my old poems, three write a special ballad.......right now I'm looking at Option #3..... 3rd period photo was the same with Yvonne and Damian. Lunch Adam, Frank, Jason, and me went to my house for lunch today. My dad got us some pizza so it was pretty good. Calc I'm doing alright, Jason and me right now are on the same wavelength in terms of understanding the material (yes on par with the boy genius). Anyways the plan for tonite is ????????, it sucks first fri of school and no one is free to do anything. Jason is hanging out with Steph, Adam has to hang out with his grandma's, Frank has work....I'll go to Cousins if tawni calls and I think when Frank gets off we'll go shoot pool or something.......

Random Things.....

Last nite I watched A House of 1000 Corpses, that movie is really sadistic, it's really creepy and just sickening. My dad and my cousin was watching it when I came for lunch and Jason got scared.....

Ian invited me to go watch Freddy and Jason with him, Shawn, and probably the Manbergs, and Troy.....heh I passed, but I seem to see Ian everywhere now, kinda eerie....

Were getting satellite installed today, I don't know why they want satellite since we have digital cable already but it doesn't matter to me.

My mom is taking no more excuses on the 21st I gotten take my shot or else i can't go to Cactus....talk about an ultomatum...

The plan for this weekend is Freddy vs Jason, Church, pictures (Gotta remember 9:30)

Hmmm I heard a really good description of a real relationship by my cousin. If you want to read it click here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home