Thursday, August 14, 2003

A Spark, Where Can I Find You


Song Of The Day - The Juliana Theory - Emotion Is Dead
Currently Feeling - Quiet
This Day In History - 1st Day of School, heh this time last year I decided I was gonna go to my councilor to drop Health Care Tech.


Wow did today suck, this morning we talked about the "joint" b-day party. It seems alright, although I'm a bit worried about how that could possibly turn out. I'm clueless on what peeps are gonna get me, but I have no clue what I want. Journalism.....ehhhh that class sucked out all the energy and personality out of me. Ok first off there is one other Senior in my class but I really don't talk to her. The rest are Frosh and Soph.....now I wouldn't mind talking to them but they all don't talk. It's a very dry class, it's way too quiet and I'm not one to be the talkative one in the class. Anyways today we watched a movie that was recorded in the 1950's...complete with the commercials......Anyways after that class I was so wasted, I couldn't really think or talk much. College Prep I was realy quiet to everyone...... After class Tawni and me were talking about my b-day next year with the strip club......She can come as long as she participates in the festivities....Photo pretty much the same and then for lunch we went to Adam's house so I got some Capt. Crunch cereal....Calc was hard as hell today, I have no clue on what she said about trigonometry and when I came home my sis wasn't there (she went camping til Sat). So yeah anyways I'm gonna get cracking on homework early again so for the rest of the day I'll go do something or stay at home or chill.....

Random Things....

I forgot to elaborate on my title from yesterday....yeah with the new year I have a very weird feeling like some changes are going to occur this year.....I don't know anything imparticular but I just have a feeling some things are gonna change....whether it be for better or worse I'm just hoping it's just some random overthinking and that's it cuz it's been really bugging me for the past few days....

For the past two days I've been singing alot to myself, yeah I just start singing if I'm not doing anything.....yeah I think the songs I've been singing the most is, Endless love, when I fall in love, and Dashboard - Hands Down

hmmmm.....I'm a little curious about my parents spending spree lately......we've just added on another $100 per month on cellular phones, they are planning on buying about around $500 on new cell phones for my mom, dad, and my little sis. Then they switch phone companies and then they are changing to cox high speed next week. Then they decided that they want satellite instead of digital cable....then possibly this month they are planning on getting me my car......so yeah they are all doing this at the same time, maybe they have a new source of money that they aren't telling me about.......

The title for today is just really a hypothetical question that I threw out there cuz of my overthinking lately. When it comes to girls, I've never just gone out there on a hit and miss type approach...it's not my style and I don't think it ever will be....I've always just had this spark that I get and it just tells me. This is how it has always worked. Last year before school started my plan was to try to use the hit and miss approach but obviously some things happened that threw that out the window.... Anyways so far this year, I have felt no new spark, it comes natually so I'm not trying to force the feeling but normally something should have kicked in by now....(the girl in the church is different, one I don't know one single thing about her, nor have I even seen her face)... Anyways no spark as of yet.....

On the flip side, the only thing that causes an unnatural spark is some fragrance that exists somewhere in this world. Whenever I smell it, I go head over heels in a trance.....So yeah I think that's my pet peeve, I can't go out with someone who smells on a constant basis....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home