Saturday, August 09, 2003

One of Two Watched


Song of The Day - Juliana Theory - Jewel To Sparkle
Currently Feeling - Good

Well as predicted I didn't do anything last nite. I went to Hollywood to rent my movies, I talked to Tawni for a little, was a little worried cuz she said her heart was skipping a beat (literally) so I told her to talk to someone if it became a problem. Anyways she was gonna watch forces of theory while I watched Blast From The Past.....I really liked Blast From The Past, it was a sweet movie. I remember never wanting to see the movie cuz it looked corny as hell but it's pretty funny and yeah sweet. Anyways plans for today are chill for a while again. Then go to Metro to get my shoe cleaner. Then once again were all gonna try to watch SWAT sometime tonite.

Random Things....

Whenever I get the chance I'll also watch Boys and Girls

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home