Wednesday, August 06, 2003

A Big Ole Talk


Song Of the Day - Beyonce - After all is said and done (I love this song)
Currently Feeling - Really Good

Well last nite I had a big ole talk with Tawni that started online but our hands got too tired so we ended up talking about it over the phone. It was a well needed talk for her as well as me cuz we both think very similar of each other, it's scary. We both were overthinking and we just had to straighten out some things. So after last nite everything seems to be a better position. So we ended at around 2-3 and I passed out. When I woke up I took my aunt to the divorce lawyer and treated Marianne and me to dinner at Papadeaux's. Place is very nice, it's the 2nd time I've gone, the last time I went was at prom. Then I drove around the rental car (maxima) for a while. I went to Cousins to talk to Emily while my sis went to Ulta 3. Emily had to talk about some things and was a little pissed. Most notably about Edgefest, she was real pissed bout that, and also she was curious about Steph. I then went with my mom to the grocery store. I don't have any plans for tonite so yeah.......

Random Things......


I love the song "here I am" with Beyonce......The beat isn't the best but I really love the lyrics......

After All Is Said And Done
Beyonce And Marc Nelson
(The Best Man)

Here I am, looking in the mirror
An open face, the pain erased
And now the sky is clearer
I can see the sun
Now that all, all is said and done, oh

There you are
Always strong when I need you
You let me give
And now I need, seriously and protected
With the one I will love
After all is, all is said and done

I once believe that hearts were made to bleed
(Inside I once believe that hearts were made to bleed, oh baby)
But now I'm not afraid to say

I need you, I need you so stay with me

These precious (precious) hours (yeah)
Spend each hour in open arms
And dream into, into tomorrow

Where there's only love
After all is, all is said and done

(Yeah baby) Oh baby
(Inside I once believed, that hearts were meant to bleed)

I'll never be afraid to say I need you, I need you, so here

So here we are in the still of the moment
Fear is gone, hope lives on

We found our happing ending
For there's only love
And this sweet, sweet love
After all is, all is said and done

Yeah baby after all is (all is)

All is said and done

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home