Wednesday, August 06, 2003

Back to Normal....Sort Of


5 Days Til School

Well yup today was my first day back in AZ and also marks 6 (5 now cuz it's past midnite) more days til school. So I guess I'll recap, I got home blogged a little, then passed out. Tawni was the first to call but she forced me to go back to sleep. The next person to call was Frank, he invited me to lunch with him and Adam but I was too tired and had no money on me so I declined and went back to sleep. Jason then called and I talked to him for a bit and caught up. Yeah I think everything is water under the bridge between me and Jason. So I finally woke up around 2-3 and I ate and did some driving around for my parents. I then went to Cousins and hung out with Tawni and Steph. Yeah they were planning everyone's b-day in August. They were planning a joint b-day party for Paul (Aug 21) and me (Aug 23)....heh this is gonna be really interesting on how this will turn out...oh the possibilities.......Anyways I told them that I wanted a bear head pillow which I really doubt they could find but would be sweet if they did. I don't know what Tawni has planned but she said something about 3 things....Anyways Steph and me are cool as always, but something seems a little out of whack with Tawni. Not really towards me but just a general vibe I'm getting from her. I'm worried not just cuz she's overthinking, but because I know exactly what's going on in her head. I know cuz she's saying the exact same things I do when I try to do the runaround.....So she's bloggin about and I'll leave it be for now until I get a better grasp of what she's thinking about. Anyways I stayed til about 7 when Paul came and I decided I didn't want to test myself so I decided to go to Frank's. ( I was supposed to be there a while ago but I was "too busy talking to tawni" according to Jason...lol).. well we went to Desert Ridge for Jason....there were a lot of cute girls there, I was happy. We then hung out at Frank's til Steph called. Jason picked her up while Adam came over. We went and saw American Wedding....lol that movie is funny....I really recommend it, too bad there was this woman sitting behind us that was so utterly annoying that I wanted to punch her....(so much for my temper) to bad her boyfriend was a giant.....I then went to my "spot" but only stayed for a bit. Now I'm at home, waiting for Tawni to update her blog while I finish mines....

Random Things.....

hmmmm I finally signed up for my pictures at Cousins....it's Aug 16th at 9:30.........

Senior year, I'm starting to get a little worried about the future.....I dunno just so many things that can happen and just your whole life, it just feels so overwhelming at times.....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home