Tuesday, August 05, 2003

California......A Pretty Good Trip


Song Of The Day - Beyonce - Here I am
Currently Feeling - Good


Well the trip was pretty good. I got to hang out with some of my cousins I haven't hung out with in a while. My drinking streak came to an end (although somewhat forced). It did have it's downsides though, Mark got pretty drunk and him and Teza got into arguments alot. It made me think..... Anyways so what did I do, well I watched The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen...pretty good movie. Calvin wanted to watch Seabiscuit but no one else wanted to watch it. Afterwards we hung out in Temecula to play some NCAA. Ummm the next day Mark got drunk yet again and it turns out that my parents won't get back til later that nite so we went to Dave and Busters with Calvin, Tina, Ryan, and Wowow.....We also ate at TGIF's.....After that we tried to leave but while on the freeway, Mark's car engine shut off.. so we had to wait a little bit. We finally got it started and came home. Tiano was there and so was Jan but we were leaving at 3 AM so I took a nap cuz I wasn't sure if I was gonna drive. Well I ended up driving the 2nd half so it wasn't too bad. Now I'm home yet again with 6 days before school. Once again sorry for the lack of detail, just stuff going on I can't recall all of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home