Sunday, August 17, 2003

Grindin


Song Of The Day - Matchbook Romance - The Greatest Fall (of All Time)
Currently Feeling - ok
This Day In History - No Entry

Well yesterday was alright. I chilled at home for the longest time then I went over to Adam's house to watch tv. We got into a little dispute over whether or not I was being cold. I don't think he quite understands but I dunno. Jason called up and Jason, Adam, and Frank are going to combine and get me a gift...I'm really curious they all say I'm gonna love this gift..... I feel a little bad cuz Adam's putting in $30 and then he's also getting me something else so yeah.... Anyways we then went to get some gas cuz of the whole gas shortage problem in AZ. Then we waited til 10:30 for Frank to get off work. Now the plan was to watch Freddy vs. jason but all the show times were passed already so we watched Grind. The movie was decent, there was this old guy who I guess was going thru a mid life crisis cuz he would be the most annoying person in the theater.

Anyways I came home and watched a little tv and then slept in my sis room cuz she was in my room playing silent hill 3. I had this dream, it actually put me in a better mood. I went to Church and sat on the chapel side hoping I'd get a chance to talk to the mystery girl but she either was sitting on the other side or didn't go to church so a little dissapointing. Now I'm at home, I watched a Walk to Remember again.....hmmm I did my math homework, I got a test tomorrow, I wrote a ballad but I thought it wasn't up to my standards of meaningful so instead I used one from last year called "Unexpected Friendship V2" cuz it told a story and it's probably my most meaningful one. I think I'll still work on the other ballad and tweak it up because I think it has potential just needs some rewording and put more heart into it. So anyways I chill and I may go out with Adam to grab some dinner some time tonite...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home