Monday, July 14, 2003

Til Now....


Song Of The Day - Brand New - Jude Law and a Semester Abroad
Currently Feeling - Distressed

Well I haven't updated for a little while. Just for the past few days I've been trying to not "think". It wasn't very successful so I continue on blogging. Hmmm so what has happened over the past few days....

Sat
The guys all met up at Frank's house. I stayed home for a little bit on a promise from my dad that my sis' had food with them. The only problem was that they didn't come back home. So I went to Frank's house and chilled there until Frank had to leave. We went to the Elephant Bar which is a pretty good place. We then went to Blockbuster to rent a game. We dropped Adam off at his car and then Jason and me went to his house. We chilled there for a while then Dustin came. He broke up with his g/f and was pissed about it. So much for he loves his girlfriend, he was frontin though, cuz at times he tried to act like he didn't care but others you could tell he did. Then Adam came over for a bit. I could tell Dustin wanted to talk to Jason so Adam and me went to my house to see if it was ok to stay the nite. Then we went to QT for $.53 drinks........ We came back and then we left again to get some pizza......we chilled, then Steph came over, soon followed by Frank...we watched a little blue collar comedy tour then we tried to watch rocky horror picture show but it was too weird.....we left at 1 to get some jack in the box taco's. We ended up buying 14. Anyways we just chilled and then passed out.

Sun
I woke up at 9 and we all pretty much left at the same time. I took a nap til 2 then I hung out at home, went to church with my sis at 5:30 then chilled somemore til after dinner. We shot some pool and that was the nite......

Today I'm chillin, then for lunch we may go to the peter piper pizza lunch buffet.......

Random Things......

I've lost my will to blog for the time being. I haven't really felt like writing in it, and I'm only writing in it now so that I don't forget later.

Ever since I completely shot down the idea of Plan R, I've tried not to think but it can't be helped at times. Some of my worrying is stupid and I don't know at times why I worry about it, but then there are others that may have some credibility.

I had a dream where everyone forgot it was my b-day....so just to make sure it doesn't become a reality........AUG 23

How To Deal with Mandy Moore is looking pretty good....yeah I may end up seeing that after I come back which should be Sun the 20th

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home