Tuesday, July 08, 2003

Something Seems Wrong


Currently Feeling - Dunno

Well today was a pretty interesting day although I wouldn't really call it a good day. I got the volvo tinted it looked really nice. Moses dad took off $100 what the price was. But before all of that my sister backed into the MDX so I had to get it repainted and get the dents out. We then ate at Panda express. Tawni called but something felt really weird. I can't put my finger on it, but by the tone in her voice I could tell something was a matter. I couldn't talk to her long but I told her I would tell her everything on Fri. I'm still trying to piece some stuff together in what I'm thinking and also I'm trying to figure out what Tawni is thinking. Anyways Barbie stayed at her friends house while I hung out with Frank and Adam. We shot pool tonite, Rich and Adrian called but it was my shot so I didn't talk to them long. Anyways tomorrow I have somewhat of a busy day. I gotta go to Acura to do a checkup, then go to the library to claim my prize, then to Cousins to talk to Steph and maybe...ask Paul for a ride or if he wants one.

Random Things....

Hmm...well Tawni knows about Plan R or she's pretty sure bout it......Well I'm not gonna say much about it but I will say to Tawni that this past week has been pretty much hell for me. Hmmm there is so much I want so say but I don't know how to word it, how to explain it. So I'll stop there and try to think up a way to word everything so it doesn't come out jumbled when I do explain it.

On a brighter note, while at Panda Express I got my fortune cookie and yet another ironic message comes out. "Joy will come with the return of a good friend". Now my sis and Tawni had a different interpretation of it at first but I chose the less "dark" meaning of it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home