Thursday, July 10, 2003

Making Up For Yesterday


Song Of The Day - Brand New - Failure By Design
Currently Feeling - Ok

So yesterday was a pretty good day. Jason and me went over to Frank's house. We really didn't do anything interesting but it was pretty funny. I then went home and did some paperwork and then I took a nap. Frank called when he got off school and I went back to his house. We went to get some $.53 drinks at QT then Adam dropped by and we picked up Frank and went to go see Pirates of the Carribean. It was a really good movie but it was long. The guy sitting next to Frank thought Frank's one liners were really funny. Afterwards I dropped them off but after dropping Dusty we saw like 7 cop cars going into the back parking lot of Cactus so after I dropped off everyone I went back. They were gathered there but I couldnt' tell why but I couldn't stay cuz I was running on Empty. Today, I woke up at 10:30 and watched Old School. No plans til later when I go shoot pool. Til then I'm gonna probably be loungin at home


Random Things....

Tomorrow morning at around 5:30 I'm gonna be heading out to NAU yet again. I'm still not sure how I'm gonna say everything I'm planning on saying but hopefully something will come out. Also whenever I come back Jason's parents are gone for the weekend so I'm heading down there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home