Wednesday, July 02, 2003

A Much Needed Laugh


Song Of The Day - Usher - Bedtime
Currently Feeling - Still Iffy

Well today (actually yesterday since it's 1:03) was a pretty good day. My dad's friend didn't call so I didn't go and fix his computer. Adam was supposed to come over to sign up for SAT's but he had a dentist appointment so I didn't go to the library either. Instead though I continued working on Slow Jamz 16. The best song is Usher "Bedtime"...it's a really sweet song and I think now I've listened to this song about 7 times straight. A close 2nd is Brian Mcknight "Somehow, Someway, Someday". I haven't finished it but I'm planing to tomorrow (I mean today). Jason called and was applying at Circuit City so after that he came and picked me up and we went looking for pool tables. We had no luck so we went to blockbuster where we rented some games. We went to my house to play baseball then We then went to Taco Bell for some food. We hung out at his house and we played Ghost Recon (actually he played while I took a nap). Steph came over and invited us to go watch a movie with Paul and Emily but the movie already started so we opted not to. Instead we Adam, Frank, Steph, Jason, and I went to Desert Ridge for Frank. Earlier today in the gym Frank said that Jason could pick any girl and he would have to go up to talk to her or else he would give him 5 dollars. Oh yeah I found out what I'm doing in terms of summer. On the 3rd (thurs) til the 5th I'll be in Las Vegas. Then I'll be able to go to Tawni's graduation on the 11th. Oh yeah Steph and me made a bet that she doesn't think I can ask Paul if I can carpool with him and Tawni's mom (heh that would be a weird carpool, Tawni's mom never says anything to me...she seems to avoid me, and I don't think I have to mention Paul). Anyways I bet her a dollar since I already owed her one since she guessed what Plan R is although she did promise not to say what it is. Anyways on the 15th til the 21st or 22nd I'll be in Cali so that means no Warped Tour and no Northstar concert and no Steph's cabin (well maybe depending on what time I come back on the 22nd). So anyways that what July is for me. So back to my nite, we go to Frank's where we go in Adam's car to Desert Ridge. It was deserted so it was a bust until I payed frank a dollar to run thru the fountain in front of the people, then Jason payed him a dollar to run thru it then pretend to fall and act injured. It was funny, but after that we went and shot pool. Steph was doing incredibly good and I was able to pull some trick shot magic. We only stayed til midnite then we went back to Frank's. I decided to walk home cuz I needed to think. Today is my dad's b-day so HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD. My plans for tomorrow is go to the library with Steph, then probably hang out later 2nite.

Random Things.....

My couz is going thru some shit right now with family. I'm glad he found someone but I can't believe he's gonna let her in cuz he thinks it may interfere with him Master Plan. I dunno, I think sooner or later his defenses will fall and he'll hook up with her.

Hmmm...overthinking=new slow jam cd

Tonite was good for me, although I've been hiding it from my friends I've been quite I wouldn't say sad...I don't know how to catagorize it but mainly it revolves around Plan R. If it happens...I don't know, to be completely honest, it scares me. Everything would feel so different, things would feel empty. ,/zcx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home