Wednesday, July 02, 2003

The Key Is Happiness



I got back home from the library with Steph a while ago. I hesitated about asking for the heart to heart cuz I wasn't sure of what she was gonna tell me. Well first off she didn't let me off the hook. She said I have to find the answer for myself cuz it doesn't involve her or anyone else for that matter. The decision I make will only affect who it involves so no one else could help me. She then said that she thinks that the answer I'm looking for I know already, I just don't want to know what it is. Everything is intertwined together so I have to go thru each thing and decide what goes where. It was really helpful Steph I really appreciate it alot. So for me, I had to do something I haven't done in a while, and that was try to go thru all the archives. I read thru November but I had to stop. And I've decided to make myself a little Q&A which I can't put here, but the objective is to answer the questions with absolutely no holding back. So with that the key is happiness.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home