Tuesday, July 01, 2003

Confused

Confused


Song Of The Day - All American Rejects - Paper Heart
Currently Feeling - Confused

Well right now I'm really confused, I don't have any clue about what Im doin, I don't have any clue on where I'm heading, everyone's ideas and thoughts have completely jumbled up my thinking. Blah I don't know what to do or think. I know that cuz I can't put my feelings into words or even on paper. I have so much I want to say and ask but I don't know how to say it. I want to talk about it but I don't know who to talk to about it, and I'm scared what they would say. This mostly has to do with Plan R but there also other things that are there too that are bothering me. I just wish for once I knew what I was doing and what lies ahead of me.

I'm sorry for the incohesive paragraph, I'm having trouble wording what I want to say. But anyways today I didn't do much. I hung out at home and burnted a bunch of cds. I put in new computer speakers and fixed a few things with my comp. So far I have made the Michelle Branch, Rufio, Northstar, Brand New, Taking Back Sunday.......I then went with Jason to Baskin Robbins then to his house to watch the D-Backs game. we then went to Steph's house. I talked to her and she knew what Plan R is. I didn't say much after that cuz I was scared that she would think it was a good idea.......but I do owe her a dollar.....

Tomorrow looks to be more of the same, library I'm gonna get a book, I gotta go over to my dad's friends house to fix his computer, then more cd's, then I dunno from there......

new
It's real late but I couldn't sleep so I've gone back to the roots and am gathering together songs for Slow Jam 16. It'll be back to mainly r&b but may have a few punk/emo songs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home