Monday, July 07, 2003

What Have I Been Up To Lately


Song Of The Day - Celine Dion - When I Need You
Currently Feeling - Lost

Ok so my last post made a huge error cuz I wrote so much so this time I'll only write what was really notable. Yeah my blog has been weird and it's been hard trying to follow what I've been up to lately. So I'll recap what has gone on in the past couple days

Weds

- Watched Terminator 3 with Frank and Adam. (I used to be a big terminator fan).
- The movie was pretty good, but had it's plot holes due to the whole time travel thing.

Thurs

- Left for Las Vegas
- ate lunch at Todai (place is really good but really expensive at 20-30 per person
- went back to the hotel to watch some tv
- went to see 2 Fast 2 Furious with my sisters
- Had to watch my sis' cuz Las Vegas is a shady place
- went back and read my book and also did some writing

Fri

- Tawni called and talked to her for a little bit
- Went back to sleep, woke up at 3, so I slept for 13 hrs
- Went to go see the show "V" at the Venician
- Pretty good show but not worth the $50 tickets so $300 overall
- Walked around the shops at the Venician. Sis' shopped while I sat on the bench.
- Weird thing was that all the babies that were going by me kept staring at me
- They have Gondola's (Nice Date Idea)
- Watch Fireworks at the Belagio from our balcony, probably the best I've ever seen
- Family went out while I stayed home and kept writing
- Wrote for a couple hours and got up to 4-5 pages
- What I was writing exactly was my feelings. The idea came from Steph cuz she said I need
to find out what I'm really feeling without holding anything back
- Played card games with my sis' for my break, I won majority of them
- My cousin and his friend invite me to go to the strip club but alas I was still writing.

Sat
- Went to Aladdin for breakfast
- Tried to check out our new condo but was unsuccessful
- drove back to AZ
- Called Tawni, Jason, Frank in that order
- I keep getting a call saying my washer is fixed, if they call again I just may pick it up
- Dropped off Game at blockbuster than hung out at Jason's
- Had a major heart to heart with Jason, he's glad that for once I went to him instead of
Tawni. Still a little bitter about the whole thing.
- The heart to heart lasted from Jason's house, to Sardella's, to Cousins
- I guess we both needed to get a lot of stuff off our chests
- He knew what Plan R was about
- Went to Cousins to talk to Steph about Plan R.
- Didn't get a chance to but Tawni was there
- I really screwed up, This was only the 2nd time since she's left that I've seen her but
I was acting really distant and I didn't even really talk to her that much. I didn't even
hug her or look at her when she left.
- After they left I was pacing around thinking what just happened, I came up with a decision
to Plan R
- Helped them close then went to Steph's house. I fell asleep on her chair but then Steph,
Kim, Jason, and me left to Top Shelf for Karoke nite.
- It was packed so us plus Cam and Emily went to Albertsons to talk to Mike
- Then went to Cam's house, but I left early cuz I was gonna pass out

Sun
- Had another heart to heart with Jason
- Went to lunch with my family at the great wall
- Returned Brown Sugar then went to go shoot pool with Frank and Adam
- I won most of my games then we went to Frank's to play smash brother's
- I tried to blog but it was real long that an error occured so i got hungry so I went out
to get food at 2 in the morning.

The plan for today is to get a haircut in preparation for senior pics, then go get the volvo
tinted.

Random Things....

- Plan R has been decided but I'll need to talk to Tawni about it before I tell anyone else

- If I'm gonna ask Paul if I can carpool with him or if he wants to ride with me, it'll be
tomorrow. I'm gonna go to Cousins but Frank and Adam and probably Jason specifically asked
to go cuz they want to see it go down if it does.

- Damn if all goes according to plan this is gonna be the weirdest car ride ever.

- Jason found out where my blog was cuz I accidentally saw it at Steph's house. I trust him
not to look at it without my permission.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home