Thursday, July 31, 2003

Something Seems Wrong


Currently Feeling - Thinky (if that's a word???)


Well I got back from shooting pool a couple hours ago but instead of going to sleep I've stayed up once again to cruise the internet......heh too bad there is nothing to do on the internet. Well anyways I feel there is something wrong or maybe different over the past week. Not quite sure what it is....well maybe I do know and I'm not willing to share. I've noticed it since this weekend, but have chosen to just let it pass. I dunno I guess it'll blow over by the time I get back from Cali. hmmmmmm...I don't know what else to write but I had the urge to blog so here I am blogging. Yup the 1 yr anniversary of Journey Of Jamz is Aug 12, yeah I think I'm gonna come up with a new title. So yeah, I may head out to the "spot" but my moms is still awake and she may think that I'm up to somethin shady if I just left at 1:24 in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home