Tuesday, July 29, 2003

Registration Day


Song Of The Day - Home Grown - Kiss Me, Diss Me
Currently Feeling - Good

Well today marked the day that you realize that school is once again looming it's ugly head over us. I woke up at around 6:50 and took my shower and got ready. Jason called up and the plan was to meet up at school. So I go and we wait for Steph. She brings Kim, Holly, and Steph's sis. So we just chill and I say what's up to peeps I haven't seen all summer. Tawni, Paul, and Tara then come up and were just all chillin. Then like a whole bunch of peeps start cutting in front of Tawni, Tara, and me, one of which was Troy...heh so anyways Tawni and me have a bunch of classes together, while I have a couple with Steph, and then I have 1 with Jason. Yeah Tawni read my "notebook" but I was real embarrased so she said she's write bout it later. So anywho I also see Trent who works at Harkins now so he said he'd hook it up. Oh yeah I took my id pic but I forgot that they don't tell you that they are gonna take it so I wasn't looking the right way....it's pretty funny and sad.... So we go to our new lockers while waiting for Kim to go see her councilor then we head over to Village Inn. We chill there for a while, then Tawni and crew had to leave. After Village Inn we went over to Steph's house where I was trying to make friends with Wendy (Steph's dog who hates my guts).....Yeah so I stayed there for a while then I went home cuz I felt tired......


Semester 1
1st - Journalism
2nd - College Prep Eng H
3rd - Photo 1
4th - Lunch
5th - AP Calculus 1-2 H

Semester 2
1st - Physics
2nd and 3rd- Patient Care Tech
4th - Lunch
5th - AZ/AM Government/Economics H
So yup that's my mini update....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home