Saturday, July 26, 2003

Chilled Out


Song Of The Day - Hown Grown - Not Alone
Currently Feeling - Good

Well today not much of anything happened. Most of my friends were working and I didn't feel like calling anyone in particular so I just hung out at home. My mom and sis' invited me to lunch at Fazolli's so I declined. From there I just watched tv and did some computer stuff. Steph called after she read my blog to try and get more info on "Op. Thunderstrike" but she can't get it out of me. I talked to Adam but he has to go to work at 6 AM so he was in early. Jason was hanging out with Steph so I wasn't gonna intrude, and Frank got home at 11:15 so it was too late to do anything. Actually while he called I was at my "thinking" spot but I didn't stay long cuz I didn't feel like staying out late. So next time a day like this rolls around, I'll make plans instead of staying home...yeah cuz today was boring.

Random Things....

Yeah I forgot if I wrote this but I'll write it again July 31st thru the 4th I'll be in Monterrey for I don't know what reason.

Yeah I had another dream that I got my g35 coupe...that's 3 dreams already, yeah hopefully I get my car soon....oh yeah I also had the dream where everyone forgot my b-day again. So yeah, I'm a bit worried....but dont' get me wrong I dont' like getting a big fuss over my b-day cuz I don't like to be the center of attention but on the flip side it would suck if my friends did forget......So I'm actually a bit curious to see if they'll remember or not so I won't say anything a week prior to see who forgets and who remembers....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home