Sunday, July 27, 2003

To Be Angry Or Not To Be


Currently Feeling - Alright

Ok so last nite I made sure that I didn't stay home all day long. I chilled for a bit at home, I took my sis to Circle K and I saw Paul and Tyler....lol such a small world at times....anyways I called Tawni to tell her I just saw Paul but she was with Amber so I just passed along the message. I then went over to Adam's so that he could get another sub for his car. Tawni called but decided to take a nap so I went and ate dinner over at Adam's. We then got some Cherry limade then went to Alex's house so that he could play some video games. I called Moses but he was working and afterwards he was doing some family stuff. Jason called and we had a little talk that included him reading my blog. Now I'm pretty pissed that he did that but I'll leave it at that. I then called Tawni and talked to her for a bit. Pretty much she had to hammer the point to call her cuz she's never busy...yeah and also she's gonna help me with my scholarship stuff on Mon and then she's gonna read the "notebook" although I'm scared of being there. Well not really scared, but more like embarrased. Well we then went to Mark's house so Adam could play Diablo, then back to Al's house to play more games. After all that we went back to Adam's so that he could get another chance to play for the coveted "Red Baron" ringtone....He was unsuccessful in his 4 attempts....

Today I went to Church and talked to Devon, yeah he wants me to go to RE Class on weds but I'm not sure if I'm gonna go
Random Things......

Hmmm so Jason uses a proxy so that I won't find out......hopefully I won't have to watch what I write

Hmmm so it looks like I have some things to plan for in the upcoming week.......

Tomorrow - Scholarship help with Tawni
Tues - Registration, and Tawni goes back to work
Weds - Promised I would go to my RE class
Thurs - going to Cali thru Tues

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home