Wednesday, July 30, 2003

Registration Pt. II


Song Of The Day - Home Grown - I'll Never Fall in Love
Currently Feeling - OK

Well this morning I had to take Barbie to registration. I was real tired and it took her a while before I got up. Marianne came with to go see Ms. Meyerson. So Barbie's in high school now.....Afterwards we went to Denny's to get some breakfast. Then I took Marianne to the blood lab to get her blood tested. Got home and layed in bed for a while til Tawni called to make sure I wasn't thinking about what we talked about last nite. I then picked up Frank and Adam and we went to the new Game World to see what they had. I took Adam back to Cactus to see if he could get his parking pass but they were closed. I dropped them off and hung out at home. My mom forgot about my doctors appointment and so did I....hmmm maybe.......I then took a nap til around 7 when Adam called. I dropped by his house to give him his registration, then I went to Circuit city for a few. I was gonna drop by Cousins but Paul was there and I decided I didn't want a repeat of last nite. So now I'm just waiting for Adam to get off work then were probably gonna go shoot pool for a bit.

Random Things.....

I'm leaving for Monterey California tomorrow around 1 PM....Not too excited about going but it's a family thing so I opted not to stay home. I'll be back Tues so yeah.......

hmmmm yeah I have some things on my mind lately, nothin too bad though......

You represent... naivete.
You represent... naivete.
So innocent and trusting... you can be very shy at
times, but it's only because you're not sure
how to act. You give off that "I need to
be protected vibe." Remember that not all
people are good. Being too trusting will get
you easily hurt.


What feeling do you represent?
brought to you by Quizilla


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home