Friday, July 25, 2003

The "Notebook"


Song Of The Day - Allister - A Day In Fullerton
Currently Feeling - Good

Well it's Fri early morning and I thought I'd update on what's been goin on the last two days. Actually Weds not much of anything happened, Jason, Frank, Emily, and Steph came back. Yeah from what I heard it was a good trip but I didn't miss anything super important. Yeah Jason was pissed at Frank for talking about "Thunderstrike"...lol.....anyways I talked to Jason on the phone for a bit and had a mini heart to heart. Then later on in the nite Frank called after he got back from work and him, Adam, Mark, and me went and saw Darkness Falls over at Frank's house.....the movie isn't very scary or for that matter not very good. On Thurs, I went with Jason to the library to go visit Adam. Adam took his lunch break and we went over to Wendy's. After that they hung out at Frank's while I bought food for my sis'. After that I went to Frank's and watched Jason play old nintendo games. I was gonna borrow Mario Kart 64 but I could get his jumper back out so I'll probably go do that tomorrow. I then went with Jason to Safeway to get some romaine lettuce for Jason's dinner. I saw Ryan and talked to him for a little. Yeah he's starting to hang out with Ian again, he asked what the thing was with me but I just told him we weren't the same people from when we were younger. We then went to Jason's house and hung out there but I went home and watched tv and took a mini nap. Later on in the nite Frank, Steph, Jason, and me went to see Bad Boys II....yeah again for me but it's a really funny movie. Yeah on the way back they wanted me to go over 100 again but I resisted sort of. But then I got home and my sis was playing video games in my room so I hung out in her room with my notebook. Yeah I tried to read it yesterday but I couldn't because one reading it isn't the easiest thing for me to do, 2 was because I didn't want to remember what was in it cuz I'll get embarrased cuz Tawni's gonna read it. Anyways I finally gathered up the courage to go and read it and for those who don't know what's in it, I'll give a quick non- detailed summary. The first two pages of it is sort of like a summary of the last year. A lot of stuff that's written in those two pages are the things that I don't like to read in my blog anymore so reading it does bring back some bad memories. The last 2 pages I questioned myself and gave myself answers. It sounds weird but when you confront yourself on how you feel and force yourself to face it, you actually do it. Anyways that's the "notebook"......... So anyways the plan for tomorrow is a little sketchy, Adam works in the morning while Frank and Jason work at nite. So more than likely I'll split up my time. Also I have to remember to call Tawni and see when she's gonna schedule her senior pics.

Random Things.....

Well Barbie and me are trying to convince my mom to get me the g35 coupe. I tried to get Marianne to help me but she doesn't think it's economical which she's probably right in, but in defense I don't have a family yet, and I don't plan on having one til after 10 yrs from now so why do I need to get something that would fit a family....isn't that why we got the MDX.......

Something Frank said on Weds was extremely weird and funny......I really hope that he was hearing things and that he didn't hear what he thought he did....

Will (a guy that works at Cousins) is back......some people are more excited that he's back than others......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home