Monday, July 28, 2003

WCW Vs. The World


Currently Feeling - OK

Ok so today was alright although through most of the afternoon I was quite pissed. I didn't really have anything planned in the morning. Jason and Frank invited me over but I was waiting for Tawni to call so instead I watched part of Beauty and The Beast. Man I still love the movie everytime....it's the best.... anyways Tawni called and I came over to do the scholarship stuff. It was pretty annoying but I managed to get most of it done. Then we watched some SNL. I realized that my drivers liscense was at the pool hall so I tried to get Jason to go but he said he didn't want to. So I got pretty pissed at him. Tyler came in and wanted Paul and me to face each other in WCW vs. the World.......lol that game brings back memories doesn't it Tiano......well I can't say I felt a little competitive playing with Paul but nothing bad or anything. He seemed a little competitive too which was pretty cool. We both beat tyler though......it just felt good to know that I still got it in that game....lol j/k.... I gave Tawni the notebook with the instructions of not to read it til after I'm on the main road. After that I drove to the pool hall cuz I left my id there. I then went to Jason's house and we watched Buffy with Frank and Jason's mom. Pretty soon Adam and Steph came over and we just chilled. Oh yeah Jason said he did go to the pool hall but it was closed. I gave him the benefit of the doubt but was still a bit sour.

Well the plan for tomorrow is to go to registration with Jason, Steph, maybe Adam, and whoever else decides to go at 7:30....Hmmmm yeah and I'll go probably visit Cousins tomorrow.....

Random Things....

There was some comments flying around tonite...heh one was by Steph when she said that I'll start visiting cousins again cuz Tawni's back and then she started talking about how I visited a couple times all summer long......lol so I'm sorry Steph............

I know I should go to bed early but I know I'm gonna end up sleeping at 2 or 3........maybe I went home a bit early...oh well I guess I can always chill and watch some tv....

-New-
Well I just got back from getting an icee and going to the "spot" (thinking spot)...yeah it was really nice there cuz of the breeze and everything and although no moon out there was stars that you could see.....yeah it sucks when u can't go to sleep so u go out at 1 am in the morning to do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home