Wednesday, July 30, 2003

Taken Out Of Myself


Currently Feeling - Not good compared to earlier today

Well since I last wrote, it seemed like I was gonna take a nap, well it turns out that didn't happen, instead I hung out with Frank and Adam. They went and had lunch then we went to the Barber's to get a haircut. Then we went to Adam's house so that I could grab some shoe cleaner. Then I went home and took my nap. Tawni called and woke me up to go to Cousins so I picked up Jason and we were off. Steph and Tawni were working and Paul was there too. Yeah I wasn't too sure if he was gonna be there, I should have brought Frank. Well we hung out and I got my experimental sub, then we helped them close. I talked to Tawni in the back about some stuff and then we went to Baskin Robins for some ice cream. I left to go to Frank's house and we waited for Adam to get off work to go see Tomb Raider. He picked up Dusty and we were off. Yeah it started raining real hard, so no speeding for me. The movie itself wasn't really that good but then again I don't think I watched it for the storyline. Then I just dropped them off at Frank's and now I'm home.....

The plan for tomorrow is ?????????????????

Random Things.....

My College Prep class has Tawni, Adam, and Frank in my class....lol that should be fun

So the title for this post was "taken out of myself"......well after much deliberation I decided I won't say the meaning of it. It's part of the holding back in my blog thing. Let's just say I was ranting off to Frank to get some steam out of me.

So a new school year is about to begin.....It's true this year is going to be different from last year. You never know what'll happen to friendships, relationships, etc but there will always be some constants in your life, and as bad as things may become in the new year, it'll always balance out with the good that will happen to you. Sometimes you may lose your best friend due to seeing something you never chose to saw before, but then end up finding someone who changes your whole aspect on life.......you never know, something like that could happen to someone :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home