Friday, July 18, 2003

San Diego and Temecula


Song Of The Day - Allister - Overrated
Currently Feeling - Alright

Alright so I haven't really updated in the past week and mainly for the reason that I have lost the will to blog. I would say I was busy but I've had opportunities to blog but chosen not to. I'm in SD right now chillin. It's been pretty fun in Cali although I've had to chose between cousins. Yeah so I had to drive to Cali which was pretty fun now that I have my liscense. I made pretty good time. My couz Mark (the one with the worst advice) and he seemed really clingy. We all figured that since he's married now and has a baby that he's trying to live through me. Yeah we played NBA Street Vol 2 and Baseball and I killed him. He seemed pretty heartbroken that we were leaving for SD the next day. John-John seemed really different too. I felt bad cuz we used to hang out all the time, and whenever we went to Cali, We would hang out and stay up the whole nite. But the last 2 times we went to Cali, John has planned things but we ended up leaving for SD so this time he didn't even bother. Also he's goin thru things with his girlfriend (or ex depending on how u want to look at it). So anyways Chris came over but not before Mark, Tesa (his wife) and me went to go see Pirates of the Caribbean. The movie got back at one and I drove Chris' car with Chris and my sis Marianne. We were talking about any issues we had and also looking for a late late nite food joint. This trip was needed for me cuz I didn't come for advice but really just to clear my mind and maybe think of some things that need to be straightened out. Anyways I ended up getting some advice from both Chris and Marco. Anyways the next day we were off to SD. We went to Seaport Village to drop off Chris at work (Village Hat Shop) then we hung out there for a while, then to Wendy's/Washington Mutual. Driving in downtown San Diego is really annoying. The fun thing though is that my cousin has a PA system in his car that can make animal noises and a mic so u can say stuff. So yeah he told me to just pick him up at 7, so we went to do some stuff then I took about a 5 hr nap cuz the nite before I got 3 hrs of sleep. I picked up Chris and we went and ate dinner at L and L Hawaian BBQ which was good but gave u huge portions. We then bought Monopoly, then we went to look for a Sushi place. By 1' o clock we finally found one then went home. Marianne had a Margarita and got sick, it was pretty funny but sad at the same time. I was offered some but as many of u already know I don't drink anymore. The next morning Chris and me went and installed more speakers in the PA system so it was louder. Then we ate lunch at Bento noodles. We got some tickets to Comic Con then dropped off Chris at work. We tried to go to Horton Mall but the parking was gone so we went to Plaza Bonita. We stayed for an hour and now were home....

Random Things....

The plan for tomorrow is go to comic con, then Chris, Mark, Calvin, my sis are going to go to some place known as "chuckie cheese for adults". Then I may go back to Temecula or I may go watch my cousin Kimi's gig.

THe PA system is hilarious, hours upon hours of entertainment, the faces on peoples faces when they hear a cow moo is priceless.

Yeah at the plaza bonita mall there were a good amount of cute girls. There was one while I was at the arcade who was watching me play a couple of different games then when I left she said I was doing pretty good. Then some punk was trying to sell some shoe cleaners so he was giving free washes for demonstrations. He washed one of my shoes but said I had to pay to get the shoe cleaners before he would clean my other shoe. I was pissed......

Oh yeah I'm looking forward to seeing How to Deal when I get back, it looks nice...


I gotta go pick up my couz right now so I'll talk to u all later....take care

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home