Wednesday, July 23, 2003

No Idea For A Title


Song Of The Day - Juliana Theory - The Closest Thing
Currently Feeling - Good

Ok so I haven't updated in a while with the same reasons as before with me not feeling inspired to write in it. But I'm trying to get back on track and now that there are no secrets I'll try to make it so that everyone can follow what I'm saying and not a select few....is that savvy??? Hmmm so I guess I'll start on Fri then....

Sat
We all went to Comic Con with Chris' friends Mike and Kathleen. It was fun but not quite what I expected, I didn't get to see Angelina Jolie, Halle Berry but I did get to see Allison Mack from Smallville...she's cute. Afterwards we dropped off Mike then went out to get some food. We got some popeye's chicken and went home and played Monopoly for a couple hours. Afterwards we took a nap before my couz gig. I didn't feel too well so I stayed and took a nap. After they came back we went to Old San Diego for some ice cream and also to look at the Whaley house. There was some weird guy there who said that he could feel the ghosts, it was creepy. We then went back home and played a card game I called "Egyptian Ballsac"....fun game....

Sun
We went back to Temecula and hung out with Mark for a little bit. I played with the baby too, she's sooo cute. Everyone then went out to lunch at Pat and Oscars...pretty good... I got calls from Tawni and Jason. Went back to AZ, talked to Tawni but her phone was being all gay. Couldn't get a hold of Jason or Steph so I didn't go to the cabin that nite. Went with Adam and Dusty to go see Bad Boys II. That movie was really good, maybe not storyline wise but there was so much action it was great.

Mon
Not too much happened on Mon. Jason or Steph didn't call so I didn't get directions to the cabin. Adam went to work. So I talked to Tawni for a while, she was driving down to AZ Mills to meet her friend Nick (I'm curious Tawni).... I then went to Hollywood video and rented Lord of the RIngs Two Towers game.

Tues
I went to Adam's to play Madden before I hung out with Tawni. Tawni called before the game and Adam heard the ringtone of the red baron and has always wanted that ringtone so if he won at Madden then he would get the tone.....he lost......I then went to Tawni's house and hung out there for a while cuz she had to clean her room. Yeah at the start of the day things between us seemed off but anyways I also hung out with Tara while Tawni was in the shower. We then dropped by Cousins to drop off Paul's car then we drove to the new theater at Scottsdale and the 101 to see How to Deal. The movie wasn't quite what I expected but was still good. I didn't agree with some of the movie though. The movie made Tawni go on about how she hates boys. We talked about that in the car and yeah it branched off into different things and then she pointed out the flaw in me on how sometimes I say something but don't finish it. I countered with I usually have a good reason for not finishing. So yeah that led to Plan R and Tawni is very persistant so I gave in and told her what had happened in the last 6 weeks. The only problem was it wasn't how I wanted to word it and I only said maybe 1/4 of what I really wanted to say. But I told her I would show her the things that I wrote in the "notebook" cuz I knew that I wouldn't be able to say it at least she could read what was going on in my head. By the time we got off the freeway I felt better though and we started to click better again. We went to Whataburger to try and get some biscuits and gravy but they didn't start serving breakfast til 11 (last time we went here after out AP BIO study and they served it, so I wonder how long we were out then). So instead we shared chicken strips with gravy and bread. The gravy was real hot and I also had to drive with the chicken strip in my mouth while driving which she thought was really funny. I then took her to my thinking spot but I got a little lost since I was eating. yeah we kept joking that people in the neighborhood already know who I am since I'm always over there...lol pretty funny...I then dropped off Tawni and then shot pool with Long and Adam.

Random Things.....

Don't know what I'm up to today but I guess it depends on what time Jason and Frank come back. I also may have to pick up Adam at the car garage cuz he's getting the oil changed and the filter changed so if it takes a while I told him I would pick him up.

Yeah yesterday was probably one of the best days I've had in about 6 weeks. Yeah it started to seem like things go back to normal or close to it with Tawni. It felt really good talking to her in person again and not having a time limit on it. So I guess the fortune cookie was right, "joy will come with the return of a good friend" and no I still don't think it's the "darkness"

I don't think anyone including myself thought that I was going to go thru with it, Jason felt pretty confident that I wouldn't go thru with Plan R. He was like "your not gonna go thru with plan r, I know you and I know there is no way you would go thru with it"

I'm planning on giving her the notebook on Fri, Mon, or Tues. Why those days.....I dunno I feel like those are good days to do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home