Friday, June 27, 2003

Plan R????.... Not If I Can Help It

Plan R??.....Not If I Can Help It


Currently Feeling - A Little Bad

Well today I was really tired. Last nite after I blogged, Jason called and he was gonna stay the nite at Kim's but told his parents that he was at my house but they invited me to come over. I was too tired to however so I chose not to. I couldn't quite go to sleep though so I played Wild Arms til I passed out. This morning I was supposed to go with Adam to Audio Express to fix his sub but I was too tired. I told him I would go with him tomorrow though to Audio and to T-Mobile.... I hung out at home til around 5 then I went and ate dinner at Pei Wei with Jason and Dustin. After we dropped Dustin off Jason and me had a little talk about Dustin and his gf's relationship and how he says he loves her and stuff. Anyways we went and played pool until his cousins arrived. We hung out with his cousin and friend for a while then Steph came over and we hung out. I got tired so I went home and now I'm here.....

Random Things......

I've known for a long time what Plan R was gonna be about, but unlike the other plans this one is completely different. It's something that I wish will never have to come to but as I have learned today, it may have to. I have tried hard other solutions to solve but none have been successful. It's something that I have told no one and don't plan to tell anyone. I really don't have much to say about it other than if it comes down to me having to execute Plan R, it would be something that would be something very hard for me to do and hurt me very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home