Friday, June 27, 2003

Plan JAM Completed....Or Is It?

Well I got home a couple hours from NAU....it was a long trip but it was all worth it cuz I haven't seen her in 3 weeks....lol doesn't sounds too long but it was too me....anyways the trip there was fun.....I sped the whole way...it was especially fun when on the twisty mountain going 90....It only took me 1 1/2 hours so I decided to go to Wal Mart to get some water and to also see if there were any hot college girls....... I didnt' find any...... anywho after that I decided to go find Tawni's dorm room...and of course I got lost...an hour later I found it and I realized I drove by it only 6 times....Once again it was really good to see Tawni....I gave her Plan JAM which was her birthday gift.....I wanted to put a lot of thought into it, so I picked out gifts which each had their own meaning.....I got her a stuffed Moose, The Cher "Heart Of Stone" Cd, and the hardest part of it..the picture of Paul and me from last time I went to Cousins....It doesn't sound too meaningful but they are all pretty much stuff most people wouldn't get....Anyways it was really difficult to find them all, the Moose I couldn't find anywhere until on the 3rd visit to a mall I found one left in the cartoon corner which I hid next to the piglets.....the Cher cd was hard too cuz it's her cd from 1989 so I had to go from store to store til I found it......then last but not least was the picture....It was the hardest to accomplish and strangely expensive.....Jason and me spent 2 hours at Cousins and the picture we took, we had to crop Jason out of it....Anyways I didn't know how expensive trying to print one picture from a digital camera was but it was like $8 for 3 copies of one picture.....I gave the other 2 to Steph and I still have one to anyone who wants it.....or maybe i'll keep it....maybe......The card I gave her, my gosh I wrote so damn much, I should probably not do that so much, but I always seem to have a lot to write about cuz I tend to bottle what I want to say in and I can get small amounts of it out in cards......I met her friend Lacy who seemed pretty nice but she really didn't get a lot about what Tawni and me were talking about, no one ever really does...I couldn't stay long cuz she had to report back so we said the goodbye's and were on our separate ways....I was a little hesitant about driving back though cuz it was gonna get dark before I get back, my left elbow is killing me when I make a movement with it, and I was getting a little tired.....I ate dinner at Mickie D's and then I was off....I listened to Slow Jamz 5 and 2.... I haven't listened to 5 in a long time because it reminds me of when I made it, so listening to it brought back old dug up memories from December......On the way to NAU I was thinking about everything, but I didn't spent all my time on one....The way back I thought of mostly one thing that Tawni brought up........It was scary on the way back though I thought I was gonna fly off the road cuz going back ur going downhill so it doesn't take much to accelerate, I was a bit tired and I was on the mountain, I look at the spedometer to see I'm going above 90 and there are a bunch of sharp turns there....it was a good thing I had the volvo.......I got back in an hour fifteen minutes and went to Frank's house....we just played smash bros with Adam and Frank's bro Nick, Jason called up and wanted to see if we wanted to go go-kart but I was feeling tired so I didn't and the other 2 were broke......

Random Things......

All of u know I'm a pretty peaceful guy, There are only a handful of people who I would say I "hate" and doubt I would have any trouble turning violent on them.....(and no Paul isn't on it, he was maybe 1st semester but only temporarily) but my point is It takes a lot to get there and the people there deserve it....

It was a very worthwhile trip cuz I was really starting to miss her, and I wasn't gonna take the chance on not seeing her again so I went. She's coming back for the 4th of July weekend so hopefully I'll get to talk or see her again (if she calls this time...just joshin ya) and the only time I have on my planner to come back to NAU is her graduation....

Plan JAM was thought to be completed but last nite a new part was added although it's not really my part, I'm just helping.....(Tawni, you won't guess who I doing this with but I know u'll like the gift)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home