Tuesday, May 13, 2003

Tomorrow is Finals Day


Song Of The Day - Uncle Sam - I don't Ever Wanna See U Again
Currently Feeling - Really Good

Didn't do much last nite. I talked to Tawni for a while, watched some tv, went to sleep around 10:30....

Today was a pretty good day. First hour I did my Icon speech and got my 50 points. In marketing, just signed some yearbooks then worked on my resume. In Bio, I was back to my normal self. No angry feeling which was a plus. Lunch I ate with Adam, Frank, Mike, and Moises. Jason had his AP test then ditched the rest of 3rd period. Math I just worked on my packet. Hmmm so all in all nothing really new but still a good day. Marianne is coming home today....yah...

Random Things....

Hmmm..... yeah last nite I had to hide something from Tawni but she tried her hardest to get it out of me. I just get embarrased by what I say sometimes......

I didn't talk to Katie today which seemed a little weird for one reason or another.

I'm getting my yearbook tomorrow, I've seem my picture already and I look like a big dork.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home