Friday, May 09, 2003

A Quick Note Before I Leave


Currently Feeling - Horrible

I don't have much time so I just gotta note that nothing of importance happened. With that said

---Note To Tawni----
I think that you misinterpretted what I said. I meant that I don't think that you would want to talk about it. I would really like to talk to you about it but I don't want to force you to talk about it neither would I want to put you in an awkward situation. I'm not angry at you, and I know that I've been distant for the past week but there has been a reason for it. I finally understood what you meant when you said that I'm doing the thing I was trying not to. I know that I haven't really talked to you lately as myself but that's the last thing that I want to happen and you know that and I don't want to grow distant to you nor would I let it happen. Well I gotta move on but I'll talk to you when I get back........

For those who don't know what's going on, there's been a lot that's been in my head. I've held back a lot of stuff for numerous reasons. I really need to let this off my chest but when I tried to talk to Jason someone would always come up and the same with Steph.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home