Monday, May 05, 2003

On A Journey To Find Myself


Song Of The Day - REO Speedwagon - Can't Fight This Feeling
Currently Feeling - Pretty Bad


Well you can tell by the title of today that I need to find myself. Lately all my actions and words seem to be distant and detached. Probably the person it's most evident to unfortunately is Tawni since she is somewhat connected. I guess the whole Katie thing was the trigger that my sub-c needed to bring everything back to the front. So now I've gotta sort it all out again but this time I've gotta squash this problem cuz it's reoccuring. A good point was brought up today by Adam though. We saw Tawni walk by and I said hi but Adam asked how come we don't talk as much during class then in class and after school. Well it took Adam a couple seconds before he could answer his own question which he called "the X factor". I dunno, everyone says it's understandable for me cuz of the "x factor" but I don't think so....I dunno maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm right...I dunno......Well hopefully I can return to being "James" but if worst comes to worse I have a church retreat where I can reflect upon and decide what I want and what I don't want.

Run thru of my day.....hmmm....basically nothing.....

Random Things.....

I feel like eating out somewhere different but I don't know where and with who......

that long thing on Sat was exceptionally long, I wrote it over a couple times, and it could have been longer but there was a lot of stuff in my head that I couldn't word it. It was the longest I've ever written about something....

My little black book is pissing me off cuz a page keeps falling out and it's irritating me

Well I've decided to buy a Walk to Remember......#1 on my romantic movie list....only movie to ever make me tear up that much....

I'm really confused, I just don't really know what I'm feeling or even what to do......

----Tawni-----
I'm soooo sorry I'm worrying you....I want you to know you won't lose me, I just have to figure this thing out and solve it completely before I can go back to being myself. One of those things I have to do for me.
-----------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home