Monday, May 12, 2003

AP Bio Test and Finally Got To Visit Emily


Song Of The Day - N'Sync - Gone
Currently Feeling - Really Good

Well today I got to take the AP Bio test. It was pretty hard but easier than I expected. Hopefully I got a three but I could have gotten a 2 or 1. It lasted three hours, and afterwards I decided to ditch the rest of 3rd hour and go to Panda Express with Adam. We came back sometime during lunch and met up with Jason and Frank. In math, I got the big final in a couple days and I don't know if I'm ready. Afterschool I went into hibernation but I was determined to visit Emily at Cousins so I set 3 alarms at 5:30. I got my experimental sub, it was real good. I talked to her about Kevin who took a leave so Will was there. There was this thing about quitting but for the time being it seems like it's died down. I talked to her about Paul and all of the whole situation and me being all messed up last week. We actually have a lot in common, she real cool. I gotta tell Marianne to visit her on Weds so that Emily can show her the new Minds Eye Book. I stayed for a little bit then went home. Now I'm here deciding what to do for the rest of the nite.

Random Things....

I've held back from the Great feeling only til I find out whether or not I'm still in Angry/Jealous mode with Paul.....

Adam said he was scared of me on Fri...lol he said he was gonna say something but was scared I was gonna go off on him.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home