Wednesday, May 07, 2003

Late Nite Studying


Song Of The Day - N'sync - That's When I'll Stop Loving You
Currently Feeling - Still Bad

Well last nite, I studied for so long. I went to Cousins at a little before 6. I ate and studied til Tawni got off work. I took Tawni home and we studied til about 11:30. We got hungry so we went to Whataburger and had.....bisquits and gravy.....mmmmm pretty damn good....after that we finished our outline then I went home cuz it was 1 o'clock and I was dead tired. I thought my parents would be pissed but they didn't even ask me about it.

This morning I think things are starting to return to semi normal. I figured that the only way I'm gonna build up my confidence level is to just talk to Katie again. I mean I've been talking to her but i've been a bit more quieter around her so with the remaining time in school I'll try my hardest to become better friends.... In bio, the test was pretty so and so but no one finished so he made it a take home test. Math was math....

Random Things....

I've gained my 2nd wind in terms of school....I think I can pull it off but I dunno...well see......

So the only thing left is the "X Factor".......I really don't have any answers to it. The thing about it is that my sub-c is completely against the idea and the rest of my thinking is against it either. Most people know where I stand with him, heh most even laugh when I tell them I'm trying to bury the hatchet and they could be right. The only thing I'm trying to accomplish is not feel angry and awkward around him. I did for a while but ever since my plummeting mood, I haven't been able to do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home