Sunday, May 04, 2003

????????????????


Song Of The Day - ?????????????????
Currently Feeling - Pretty Bad

Well last nite wasn't the best nite for me. We were supposed to see Better Luck Tomorrow but Jason went on a date with Steph, Adam couldn't find his glasses so we were late. So instead we went to Moises restaurant and then the billiard place. I got real sick from the food and when you combine that with my current mood, that isn't good. After I dropped Moises and Adam, I was gonna take Frank to Emily's house. I wasn't planning on going since i wasn't in the best moods but Tawni was standing outside and jumped on me so that I couldn't drive away. They took my keys so I was gonna stay for a little bit. Emily was real cool although she thought I had dyherrea (I just felt like throwing up) but she did make me a pretty good virgin mix. Mike and Cam came back with plenty of beer and so it got pretty funny. Emily got me a flower cuz I was feeling blue then I talked to Tawni a little by the pool. I still didn't feel like telling there cuz Paul was there and I didn't wanna make things awkward. After that I decided to leave but not before Mike could send me off the way only Mike could. I got home and went to sleep.

This morning I went to church then I worked on my essay. Tawni called just a little bit but honestly I still feel far from being myself. Hopefully I should feel better tomorrow or even better 2nite but I don't think that's gonna happen. If I finish early enough I'll go rent 2 week notice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home