Thursday, May 08, 2003

Still No Answer, Still No Improvement


Song Of The Day - Mariah Carey - Can't Let Go
Currently Feeling - Still Bad

Hmmm well it's been a week and I still do feel like shit. Sure I've solved some of my bugs but I'm still stumped on my anger mood towards the "x factor". I dunno what to do about it. I need to talk to someone about it but I don't think Tawni wants to talk about it, and Adam and Frank wouldn't be any help. Jason would prefer me to force myself to talk to him but that's not gonna happen or if it did it would be unbelievably awkward.

Anyways my day went pretty well. 1st period didn't do much, the usual......2nd period the usual....3rd period I turned in the bio test and studied. I was actually a bit pissed at Jeff cuz of his Catholic comment he made but I know that that's how he is, so I guess I'm over it. At lunch same thing, Tawni came in halfway cuz she got back from the docs office. They gave her some medicine for her stomach cuz I guess it's the equivelent of a headache. I'm glad hopefully that should do the trick.....I was gonna ask her something about Katie but Amber came up. She was having trouble with her locker. 5th period I did exceptionally well on my test.

Random Things....

I've been doubting a lot of things lately cuz of things people say and cuz the loss in confidence. It's been a real dreary week for me and whenever it looks like I'm gonna get better doubt fills my mind. The only thing that's kept me from falling apart has been school. If I didn't have to worry about all the tests I probably would have broken down completely. I have been anything but myself. At times glances of myself appears but dissapears later. It's been real obvious to Tawni cuz she's the only one who really knows what's been going on. Jason noticed it too and i guess Adam and Frank seemed to notice it too.

School has really been my upside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home