Friday, May 02, 2003

Lost In Thought


Song Of The Day - REO Speedwagon - I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight
Currently Feeling - Pretty bad

Well I feel like crap for a couple days straight after a couple days of being pretty happy. There are a couple reasons why I feel like I do. You should be able to tell why if you read my week. One would be school but that's probably the least, then the Katie thing is bugging me now that it's had time to set in. I've lost confidence, and it took me a while to build back enough confidence. But with all that, none of those are really the root of what's buggin me.

Anyways my day has just had a bad aura around it. hmmm the quick run thru is nothing in English except Katie was coughin up pretty bad. Marketing, Mr. Buntin with the mad THO.....In Bio I tried to act happy to make sure Tawni kept happy but I couldn't keep up the mask for long. In math, I think I did a pretty good job on the math test.

Afterschool I got some gas, then picked up Barbie. I gave my mom a ride to staples and then TJ Max. I then came home took a shower, then took my sis to the mall. I went to Cousins but Tawni and Steph figured something was up with me cuz I was eating outside. They each tried to crack me to no avail. I stayed for a bit but I felt as though I was keeping them from closing so I left and went to Adams. I regained my earlier loss to his friend Kevin. I went to Hollywood but they didn't have 2 Weeks but they did have a walk to remember. Now I'm home....I"m contemplating either going out and doing something again...or I could watch A Walk to remember, or do nothing....

Random Things....

No confidence in me is quite sad but when that's not the biggest thing on my head then it's pretty bad.

hmmm....what can I do take a walk/drive or I could take a walk to remember.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home