Thursday, May 01, 2003

Things That Bother Me


Song Of The Day - AFI - The Leaving Song Pt. II
Currently Feeling - Kinda Bad

Well yup another half day went by today. Nothing really out of the norm. For lunch Frank, Adam, and me went to Red Robin and then we went to his house and played video games for a bit. I passed out every once and a while so I decided to go home and sleep. I slept til about 6:30 then Alicia called. I watched some tv then Tawni called and wanted me to go to cousins. So I go there and help them close. I did chips, rinse buckets, move in furniture, and put away dishes. Yeah I don't think I'm gonna compete with Paul for Tawni's job. I'm trying to rid my image of the whole thing with Paul that everyone has. Anyways I dropped Tawni off at home and now I'm at home, but no one is here so......

Random Things......

Yeah my plans for the weekend goes as follows: Fri - Hang out for a bit, go rent 2 Weeks Notice and A Walk to Remember. Sat - S.A.T's in the morning, then gonna study for AP Bio, watch Better Luck Tomorrow, may hang out with Moises. Sun - ??????

Yeah Tawni's been feeling real down lately and yeah it's starting to affect me too. She's been acting weird lately (well normal, but I don't want Tawni to be normal, I want her to be Tawni). I dunno, she has stuff she has to deal with that no one can really help her with. I've been doing everything to try to make her feel better, so I've just been listening to her and letting her get some of her emotions out. I just wish she would return to her normal self, because I'm really missing the happier Tawni. Also with the whole Dr. thing, hopefully tomorrow they will find what is wrong. Her mom's gonna take her instead of me, which I dunno if that's a good thing. So yeah, these are the things that bug me because she really means a lot to me, and seeing her go thru all this shit affects me to and I just wish there was more I could do.

School is starting to reach the end, this is the hardest stretch, English I have a 200 point paper due on Mon, AP Bio I have the AP test in a couple weeks plus I need to get an A in the class, Math I have a test tomorrow and the final to worry about. Then I have SAT's to take Sat. So all I've got to do is pull in enough determination for the final stretch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home