Wednesday, April 30, 2003

Hit and Run


Song Of The Day - AFI - Death Of Seasons
Currently Feeling - Kinda Bad

Well my streak of really happy days has run it's end. It's been kinda a bad day. I woke up, got to school. Emily came into my car and I talked to her for a bit with Mike and Cam. I did my debate today, yeah it sucked but I got my 50 points. Katie and me were joking around about freezing up in front of class and having to hawk a lugie cuz we both had stuff in our throats. Yeah Katie is really cool and I'm really glad that were still talking although she always threatens to hit me in the face, but then again it's better than getting ribbed. Yeah I guess that's my only upside today. in marketing, we were talking about Adrian and Trista....everything from being drunk and not remembering asking her out and having sex then breaking up. Also yesterday I forgot to mention Adam lovetapped a girl with his car. She seemed pissed but just walked away. Well today she's in a wheelchair and they are looking for the culprit. Now the weird part is yesterday she could walk but today she's in a wheelchair with a cast on the leg that he didn't hit....hmmm...sounds a little fishy.....anywho in Bio, Tawni was feeling really down so that made my day worse. She took her x-rays but she doesn't think that they found out what was wrong cuz they only checked her kidneys and not her stomach. Anyways I'll probably take her to the dr. on Fri.....Lunch I moved Adam's car so that they wouldn't see him. In math, moses was so pissed at Paul cuz he kept talking about how it's wrong to bet on other people's grade. Afterschool, i went to Adam's house and killed him in Madden, then I went back to the AP Bio Review then I went home and went to sleep. Now I'm awake and talking to Tawni.....

Random Things.....

Haven't listened to slow jams in a little bit because I don't want to upset the balance I'm getting right now. With the whole Katie thing I don't wanna get down on it.....

I've come up with my blacklisted slow jams list. They've been blacklisted for many reasons......

- Usher - You'll Be in my heart

- Savage Garden - I Knew I Loved You

- Selena - Dreamin Of You

- Voices of Theory - Say It

- 98 Degrees - Because Of You

- Brian Mcknight - One last Cry

- I've figured out what my subconscience wants me to do. And I've figured out what part of my brain it is. I try to shut it out as much as possible but as always it always bugs me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home