Saturday, May 03, 2003

Worse than Yesterday


Song Of The Day - Foreigner - Waiting for A Girl Like You
Currently Feeling - Really Bad

well last nite I decided to Watch a Walk to Remember. Well to sum it all up it was one of the best romantic movies ever. Yeah it was sad but it was just so sweet with their innocent love and all. I'll admit I started bawlin pretty bad....

This morning I took the SAT's which I think I did pretty well. The math section was easy but I had a little trouble on the english part. During one of the essays that were about dreams I started to wonder. Anyways after the test Jason wanted me and Frank to go over to Cousins. So we go over there but I only stay for a bit cuz I was still not into it, and it wasn't gettin any better so I told them I was gonna take a siesta.

Don't know exactly what I have planned for today, I just don't know anymore.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home