Wednesday, April 02, 2003

Update #2: A New Girl?????



Well hmm....nothing really special happened after I last updated. I ran a bunch of errands, got my glasses fixed, went to the bank, picked up my mom and sis at the school and hospital, dropped my sis off at the game, spent twice as much as I hoped for on cologne, instead of Pleasures I went for Armani GIO. smells good though.......talked to Tawni for a bit, she's doing good. hmmm

Random Things....

I think I'm interested in this one girl in my english class. I'm not too sure but I did promise myself that I wouldn't let opportunities slip away from me again. So I'll let u know how that turns out. We talk during class but I don't really know her quite yet. Hopefully I'll get the chance to talk to her more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home