Saturday, March 29, 2003

Another Talk


Song Of The Day - Boyz II Men - End Of The Road
Currently Feeling - Unknown

Well I just kicked back most of the day. Adam called and wanted me to come over to play live then to run some errands. I went over and beat Adam, then Jason called and came over. We called Frank over and he came over. We kicked it at Adam's for a bit then we went to Audio Express to get Adam's amp fixed. I found the system I want to put in my car. The Alpine type R's, they're hella expensive though, $349 for speakers, $300 for a '12 sub, $500 for the +600 amp, and I'm just gonna leave the stock cd player. We got bored so we went to Walgreens and the gas store to get some food. When we came back it was ready and we went back to Adam's cuz I had to drive and drop off my sis and aunt, Frank had to go to work, and Jason just went home. I dropped my fam over at the mall and went over to Jason's house. He went to get the coursage so I went to Flowerama to meet up with him. I decided that after prom I will get him a belated b-day gift since I only give b-day gifts to good friends and I gave one to Adam. There was this sick CTS with some nice rims. I asked the guy where he got them and how much. THey were sick. So after flowerama we went to Jason's house. We were in the backyard kicking around the soccer ball when all of a sudden we get into a pretty lengthy conversation. It started cuz we were talking about the camping trip. He said that maybe I should try starting a conversation with Paul because it would help in the getting over process, but at the same time said that he got the impression that Paul wasn't too fond of me being there. He then asked about why did I get depressed at times and said that I have to find a way to stop it. He said to make sure that I stay away from the line that separates friends from more than friends. He ended his little talk about that with "sooner or later your gonna have to stop thinking of what's better for her and start thinking for what's better for yourself"....well although he's not reading this, thanx for the talk. Your a good friend. Anyways after that we dropped off his bro at karate lessons and we went to go eat dinner at Long John Silver's (Fri, no meat for me). We talked about our views on abortion. For me I'm against it, I believe it's murder but I can understand for rational for wanting choice. It is unfair that if someone were to be raped and then get pregnant. but at the same time is it fair to murder the baby because of the sins of the father. I guess it's up to what you think has a soul. Unfortunately a soul isn't something that you can just look into a microscope and find out if it has one or not. We talked about Steph and that their is no problems right now. We talked about the different types of boyfriends their are. Whether your more like the split time with friends and girl-friend or will he be the boyfriend that wants to spend all your time with her. We went over the pro's and cons of each. I don't think I could be a 24-7 type of boyfriend only cuz I think I would start thinking that I was invading her "private time" and plus every once and a while you need to just step back. Hopefully it's not gonna be where we'll be wondering what ever happened to Jason. Afterwards I dropped off Jason, picked up my fam, and went home where Marianne came home for a day. We picked up mom, Marianne ran a red light. Then I took the volvo, got gas and picked up Jason and Frank and went to Adams. We had the water balloons but Mike wasn't home so we ended up throwing balloons at random cars. Steph called and invited us over to her house so I dropped off Adam (he had work in the morning) and we went to Steph. Cam, Mike, Emily, Sheila, Sam, and a couple other peeps were there. It was pretty cool, no beer for Frank, but it was just a kick back. I went home around midnite and just went to sleep. Today I don't have a clue what I'm doing. I don't think were gonna do the bbq today cuz of work. So I dunno I'll just let other people make plans for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home