Monday, March 31, 2003

Unresolved Issues and School: a foreign land


Song Of The Day - Boyz II Men - Never
Currently Feeling - Sleepy

Yesterday I was late to church, so I was only there for 30 minutes. I decided to ditch church class today and instead kicked it with Jason for a bit. He wanted to visit Steph at work so I joined him. Emily and Steph were working, and I was about to call Tawni since I haven't talked to her since the camping trip but low and behold she comes in for work. They all take a break and were just talking. Tawni gives me money so that I can get Paul boutinere (that was the errand that I ran). We go to the mall to find a store to fix Jason's watch but it's closed so we go to Flowerama. I already knew what I was gonna get and I had an idea of what I was gonna get for Tawni but the lady was so weird that I just let her pick whatever she wanted. She even talked to Tawni over the phone, she was just a little odd. After that I get dropped off at my house and I kick it at home for a while. Then I drop off my mom at church, my sis at the bowling alley, then to the bank to deposit some money, then to cousins to drop off some stuff for Tawni, then to church to pick up my mom, then to Carl's Jr. to eat with Adam, Frank, and Dusty, then to the bowling alley to pick up my sis. Then I talk to Tawni for bout an hour. I realize that I still have unresolved issues although not all of them have surfaced yet. Also I have a bad feeling about a couple peeps so I told her to becareful of them. I held back a little info on what it was about though. I talked about what Jason said and now I'm not confused on it anymore. I have come up with the conclusion that I don't have to change anything right now and that I don't think I would have to stop hanging out with Tawni cuz I really do have a really good time hanging out with her. Start working on my Bio notecards while watching The breakfast club (really good movie although never the best idea to watch it while doing homework). Tawni and me had to call each other to keep each other awake. Fell asleep at like 1:30-2. Went to school, everyone seemed quiet and sleepy. I almost passed out the entire day. Got a c on my math test (fuck). Didn't get a chance to see Steph and Jason together. Right when I got to school Ian comes up to me and talks about how on Fri, he asked Christie if she wanted to eat dinner and she told him that they are two different people and that he shouldn't ask her to prom. So I ask Christie what that was about and she told me that she was just trying to be straight up with him. Also she thought he was a jackass (personal opinion - I'm glad that I didn't have to interfere, I mean I know that it wouldn't have worked, I'm just glad that she didn't hook up with him). No plans for today, so pretty much whatever comes up.

Random Things....

I'm so sleepy....

I need to get back on the school track.....

Jeff's gone til Weds cuz of his surgery......

I'm worried that the wrong people may end up finding my blog, honestly the only two people I can think of that I would definately have a problem looking at my blog are Ian and Paul.......

Hmm....gotta get my watch fixed, my glasses fixed....

I think Angelo and CJ best when they said "there is no way that you would not have ended up high or drunk if you would have hung out with Ian during spring break, Ian is the black portal"....lol they said it best....I'm also pretty happy about my streak of no alcohol for a year and no drugs in two...(can't beat a certain someone's record though....)

Tawni suggested trying sherbet ice cream....

heh my poem book that i gave to her embarrases me occasionally cuz I didn't intend on her knowing the meaning of any of them....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home