Friday, March 28, 2003

The Final Stretch


Song Of The Day - Boyz II Men - Can You Stand The Rain
Currently Feeling - Good

Well it's Fri and next Monday were unfortunately back in school. Oh well it's been a really good spring break, well needed. So as I've hit the final stretch i'll use it as more as a kickback and reflection rather than use it to party the hell out. Yesterday I just slept and when I woke up I picked up my moms from work then I picked up Frank and went to Adams house. Adam was pissed at Mike Smith cuz Mike tried to hit adam again with the water balloon so Frank and me tried to help him make water bombs. Jason called and wanted us to go to Kelson's party. I haven't drinken in about a year and i think that's pretty good so I declined, Frank on the other hand really wanted to go, so I told him after we bomb Mikes house I'll drop him off, and when he's done to just call me and I'll be his designated driver. So were on the way to Mike's house but unfortunately Mark's house got teepee'd so there was this van that had it's headlights on looking at the damage. So we decided to wait til tomorrow for the bombing. Instead we threw one balloon at the van and left. We dropped off Frank and then commensed in playing live. we got tied at 3 games apiece when Frank called. I picked him up, he told me that they ran out of alcohol so he didn't get much of a buzz. I dropped him off at his house and went home. Today not much planned, today was the aformidable bbq in the desert but unfortunately were all tired as hell so I'm just gonna kick back with Adam and do some errands. So my whole afternoon is pretty clear, then at night when Frank calls were gonna set up the bombing. Tomorrow were gonna have a bbq at Adam's.

Random Things.....

I'm still somewhat avoiding Ian, he called me when I got back home and I told him I was still camping and that my phone was about to die......

i made my boyz II Men Cd, I had to cut like 5 songs cuz it was over the time limit but it's still pretty good.....

The aftermath of the camping trip is just a mosquito bite, a sore back, and an extremely sore neck.....I need a damn massage......

Sometime this weekend I gotta get back into finalizing all the prom plans....that includes the coursage, paying off tux, finding out what were all doing before and after prom, and everything else.....

I only have today and tomorrow to watch maid in manhattan before I have to return it.....

Tonite we begin the recording everything on video thing....

It's a real beautiful day outside, sun shining and the wind blowing, I would go swimming but I did that yesterday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home