Saturday, March 29, 2003

Quick Update



Yeah today has been kickback so far, so with that I've decided to make yet another cd.....slow jamz x
Here's the track list

Faith Hill - There You'll Be (Good Song)
Trisha Yearwood - How do I live without you (Best Song)
Brandy - Sitting In my room
Lee Ann - Can't Fight The Moonlight (Pretty Good Song)
Elvis - Why Do Fools Fall In Love
Mariah Carey - Endless Love
Boyz II Men - To The Limit
Christina Aguilera - I Turn To You
Faith Hill - A Room In My Heart
Boyz II Men - Thank You In Advance
Jewel - I was meant for you
Trisha Yearwood - Where Your Road Leads
LL Cool J - I Need Love
Boyz II Men - Do You Remember
LL Cool j - Hey Lover
Faith Hill - This Kiss
Carole King - You've got a friend
Chicago - If You Leave Me Now

If I have time I'm planning a Mariah Carey Cd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home