Tuesday, March 25, 2003

Cousins Subs and Adam's B-Day


Song Of The Day - Air Supply - Lost In Love
Currently Feeling - Good

Yesterday was so boring, but at least I didn't spend it all alone. I woke up and called Tawni. I talked to her for a bit and reminded her to call the doctor. Then I called Hubert and we resceduled Cheesecake factory for today, and were going to look for coursage today also. Sopheak called and he wanted a ride to the DMV. I didn't feel like I wanted to so I gave him Adam's number. I figured that Adam would take him, so that Sopheak could buy him the Torrie Wilson Playboy. Ian called and he wanted to kick it but I really didn't feel like it. I came up with the conclusion that he's back for three reasons. He wants to start up the old times again with me, He wants to hook up with Christie, and he wants to try and break Tawni and me's friendship. Anywho he asked me what I did last yesterday, and he said that he hates when I hang out with her cuz then he can't hang out with me. I honestly don't think there's much there anymore but my consciounce won't let me just tell him. So more than likely he'll be playing fone tag. I finally got a hold of Adam past noon cuz he slept in. I went over to his house and chilled there for a bit. He wants to come up with a group handshake..(hopefully he was joking). He made a comparison of our group to American Pie group with Frank as the stiffler, Jason as the horny guy, me as the singy guy, and Adam as the loser guy....lol pretty funny but it actually makes sense sortof in it's own weird way. Anyways we also got into a discussion about how he said I wasn't over her. I guess after I left on Sun to go to the mall, they were talking about that and together as a group came up with a decision that I wasn't over her. So anyways we watch some tv before he has to go to work, so he leaves and I go back home. I shave off my beard and sideburns so that they can grow back before prom. Tawni calls up and wants to go eat dinner (her treat) at Cousins since there's no customers. I go over there at get yet another new one, I think I chose ham and cheese. Pretty good but not as good as the others. Since everyone was gone and I didn't want to go home by myself I stayed at kicked it at Cousins with Tawni and her manager Kevin for about an hour or 2. My mom calls and needs help so I go home and help her move something. I watch the suns game for a while. I go back to Cousins to give Tawni Serendipity and kick it for a couple minutes. She invited me to go watch it with her after work but her mom said no, so I went to Circuit city and Barnes and Noble for a bit, then went home. Adam called for a little bit but I didnt' feel like driving again. Tawni called knew I was thinking about something (that explains the last post) and she finally convinced me to write it in my blog. Not surprisingly my thinking snowballed, Tawni called and said Serendipity was the best movie (no duh). A little after that i fell asleep but I woke up at 7:45 and couldn't go back to sleep so here I am. My plans for today is to kick it with Adam on his birthday, go the flower shop with Hubert, eat at Cheesecake factory with Hubert, Mel, Danielle, Vicky, and Heidi. Then tonite I'll let whoever call and make plans.

Random Things....

Jason should be back tonite, Frank's still gone....

I gotta watch Ghost (because Tawni said it's a real good love story) and American Pie (to look at the similarities of our group to theirs)

I'm worried i may get into Country but in the event i do, this stays between those who read my blog (or else......)

We were supposed to learn how to play the guitar from Jeff today but it got postponed

I got into NHS, I really proud of myself, I'm glad that I'm making up for a lackluster frosh and soph year......

It's really gonna be sad one of these days when all 6 cd slots in the MDX are filled with slow jams

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home