Sunday, March 30, 2003

The Last Day of Spring Break


Song Of The Day - Faith Hill - There You'll Be
Currently Feeling - Confused

Well last nite I did pretty much nothing. I kicked it at Adam's for a bit then we went to Alex's house. They played Yu-gi-oh, then I went to go pick up Mark at the Olive Garden. I dropped him off at his house then went back to Al's. Mark came by after a bit, then I left with Adam to get some Wendy's. We went back to Al's yet again for a bit then we went to circle k cuz Adam wanted an ICEE, we picked up Frank and then we went to Adam's to play live. I killed him and he got all pissed. We watched cartoons til like 1 in the morning. Then I drove Frank home, then passed out on my bed. So to sum it up, nothing exciting at all but my motto is you can't do exciting stuff everyday but every once and a while you just need to stop and just kickback. Today not too sure, I have homework and maybe a bbq.

Random Things....

I never though about it but with 10 slow jamz cd's averaging 18 songs per cd, I have 180 slow jams cds....lol

What Jason said to me has really confused me, I understand what he said and all I just don't know.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home