Wednesday, March 26, 2003

The Trip Is Set For Tomorrow


Song Of The Day - Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men - One Sweet Day
Currently Feeling - Good

hmm so yesterday I pretty much lived at Adams house since it was his birthday. I gave him a printed card along with $17. Mark was over there too so we just kicked it. I got to watch most of American Pie, the similarities are very familiar except for the fact that were more toned down. This is Adam's logic for each of the characters. Frank is Stiffler cuz he always wants to drink and have parties and always has those comments. Jason is Kevin because the fact that he has a girlfriend, and because of that he always pushes us to get a girlfriend (so instead of Jason pushing us into having sex he's pushing us to get girlfriends). They have similar mannerisms too. According to Adam, I'm Oz (or the singy guy) because he's the one who always pretends to be all tough but really is a softy/pushover. Adam is Jason Biggs cuz he's the one who just looks for someone to go to prom. He has the worst luck also. The only person missing is Finch who we gave to Dusty. Don't really know Dusty too well but Adam says he acts sorta like him. That is really sad that we made this comparison but it's actually pretty funny trying to watch for it. Anywho we kick it for a while til Mark has to leave and Adam has to get ready for work. He's got me a bit worried about something. Besides Tawni he's the person who knows me best and we were talking about Tawni and he said that if the opportunity arose I would take it. I dunno why but it just worried me a little not cuz I think it's true but rather cuz that what he thinks I would do. Those were one of the questions I asked her when we ate dinner so that I could straighten out the fact that I wouldn't. Not really a big issue, just something that I want to clear up with the group. Anyways I go back home and rent NBA Live. I play that for like forever then Adam calls and I go back to his house to play live. His amp got fucked up so I was trying to help him with that. Tawni calls to confirm were all going camping tomorrow, and were gonna eat at the cheesecake factory first thing in the morning. Afterwards we go to Dusty's to pick him up and meet Mike Smith over at the Circle K over on 67th and Thunderbird. Adam gets his damn Icee (what's with Tara, Barbie, and Adam and their damn icee's). Ian calls up and he's at Bobby Richards House. I tell him I won't be home til midnite so that he won't go to my house but then he says he'll just meet me at Adams. So we go back to Adam's and play live for a little bit. Mike leaves and then later hits Adam's house with a water balloon. He gets soo pissed that we end up chasing him and almost get killed numerous times. We head back to buy some water balloons but Bashas didn't have any so we go back to Adams. Mike is waiting there so Ian tries to throw his ice cup but misses completely so Mike retaliates and hits Adam's car with a water balloon. Adam is so pissed we go over to Mike's house and Ian and Adam go take a piss on mikes front yard. We go back to Adam's house and Ian leaves, and we go back inside. Mike hits Adam's house yet again but we don't do anything. Ian calls up and we talk about Christie for a while. I guess the same shit that happened with Jeff is happening with Ian. Well after that I just play then I go home to sleep.

Random Things....

Today should be pretty cool, camping and all, hopefully we get everything all prepared...

Jason got back yesterday, I'm guessing he did something with Steph cuz he didn't call me last nite......

I'm trying to figure a way to convince them I'm not like that but everytime I tell Adam he says I'm lying.....

My parents have been joking around about me not being at home anymore......lol my aunt thinks I'm hiding a girlfriend...lol

Jeff's surgery is today as we speak so good luck....oh yeah the punk didn't even tell me it was his b-day on Mon so that no one would bother him...lol

Damn were gonna go romping in the desert and have a BBQ but I can't have meat on Fri....damn

Am I a bad person? Ian wants to hang out a lot and I'm still not sure if he's using me or not. But even if he wasn't I just don't feel like hanging out. Like it feels awkward, I just don't feel like I can be myself around him. I dunno that's somewhat bugging me not so much the whole using me or not thing. I've calmed down about that

For Easter Tawni's getting me a new planner, while I'm getting her Serendipity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home