Wednesday, April 09, 2003

There is No Such Thing As A Free Thing


Song Of The Day - Mariah Carey and Luthor Vandross - Endless Love Lyrics
(I don't know if I ever had this song but still a sweet song)
Currently Feeling - Cautious

heh so last nite after I take my nap, I decide to go to Cousins just to get Jason's belated gift. So I pick up Frank and we go to Cousins. I get Jason a $10 gift certificate to Cousins. I was about to go get some Sherbet next door but Tawni said that I couldn't go without her, then Steph says that she can get me it for free but I have to eat it there. So I get my rainbow sherbet which was really good. I really liked the orange sherbet the best though. Steph tries to get me to do chips but I decline but she keeps using the free ice cream against me. Then one of the baskin robins peeps comes in and tells me to do chips or else I have to pay for it so I have no choice but to do chips. I decide to eat dinner over there so I try one of Tawni's experimental subs.........it was the best sub I've ever had....chicken, bacon, mayo, swiss, italian bread, it was really good. I was about to just run to the car but Steph grabs me before i could leave. So I do chips and then I leave.

Today wasnt anything special. Plan JA is moving slowly but that's really the way I wanted it to happen. I guess I'm really obvious cuz people can tell that I have a thing for Katie. In marketing, another 2 hours watching presentations. I gave Jason his gift and he told me that Steph was acting a little down. I would have ditched but I decided against it. In bio, Tawni's eyes were all red. So I helped her stop itching her eyes which made it normal again. Other than that I didn't do squat educational wise in bio. Lunch I ate with Jason, Steph and her friends Kim and Holly, and Tawni and Paul. Steph was having problems which I didn't pick up cuz I had outside conversations everywhere. I heard my name mentioned but I doubt it had anything to do with me. In math, Ms. Baerwald decided not to show up so finally the door was unlocked and we did our shit. hmmm...I don't have much planned do some homework, watch the suns game, program Tawni's calculator, buy my sis an icee....

Random Things....

Hmm....April 29th 2 weeks notice comes out, to balance things out I may get either American Pie or the sequel.

My eraser finally broke off into two pieces. Let's just say it was the best $.50 I've ever spent. (Don't really know why I added that so don't ask)

I need to focus, all my classes, my grades are falling like shitbricks....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home